Terms And Conditions
You enter into a booking with us when we issue our confirmation receipt or invoice. If you then cancel, there will be cancellation charges. Initially this may only be a deposit but can go up to 100% depending upon cancellation & payment policy prevailing at the time of booking.
You can make changes to your booking in certain circumstances. We make a charge for this. We can change and cancel your booking. We’ll pay you compensation/Refunds in certain circumstances as per refund policies.
We are responsible to you for providing your holiday but there are legal limits.
Please read the full terms below for more information and for other important rights and obligations.
This document sets out the standard booking terms and conditions of brand & concept JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots ( referred to in this document as ‘Bholi Travelsome Services’ and trading as ‘JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots’ ), a company registered in India with firms and societies Confirmation Number 5665/2017-18/22-02-2018 bearing tax GST/VAT number 03AATFB1075B1ZV whose,
Corporate Office Address is : SPACES Cybercity, JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots, (11978280) M/S Bholi Travelsome Services, 16th Floor - Tower 9A, Cyber City, DLF City, Phase II, Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana (India)
Registered Office Address is : Sco. 106 , Basement , B-Block, Below Samsung Smart Plaza , Ranjit Avenue , Amritsar-143001. (Punjab) (India) Helpline: +91 8460 02 02 02
Please ensure you read this document in full before booking. Important sections are underlined. Any references to ‘you’ are to you, the holidaymaker, who has contracted with JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots either in your own right or on behalf of others.
THE NATURE OF THESE TERMS
- As soon as any payment is made, a contract will automatically arise between you and JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots, giving both parties respective duties and obligations under that contract. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) will form the basis of any contract between you and JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots.
- JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these Terms at any time where such changes are necessary (for instance, in the case of a change in the applicable laws or regulatory requirements). Such changes will take effect when the updated terms and conditions are uploaded to the JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots website.
- Prior to confirming the booking, the Lead Booker will be provided with details of all the facilities , detailed itinerary and costs included as part of the trip.
- On submitting the booking, the Lead & Other Bookers agree that:
- JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your booking, the total price due under the contract, and details of how to access additional information such as the date when your deposit will be due and the details of the payment plan. The confirmation will (subject to our Terms) occur within 5 working days of your booking request
- JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots reserves the right to cancel any booking within the period of 5 working days from the time of completion of the booking should the route selected under that booking be unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Please note clause 5(c) as regards the consequences of cancellation under this clause 5(b); and
- JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots is not liable to reimburse the Lead Booker or the other bookers for any transport costs (including airline costs) incurred by the Lead Booker or the Crew within the period of 5 working days from the time the Lead Booker completes the booking on JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots website where the booking is cancelled under clause 5(b). Therefore, the Lead and other Bookers are strongly advised to make any necessary transport arrangements only following the expiration of 5 working days from the time of receipt of confirmation of the booking from JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots.
- The Lead Booker, who is liable for the whole booking, confirms that through making a booking via JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots website he/she has the authority to act on behalf of the other bookers and that each member of group has read and agreed to all relevant terms and conditions. This is a condition of making a booking with JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots, the Lead Booker must be a guest or host or crew on the tour he or she has booked. All guests, including the Lead Booker, must be at least 18 years of age.
- JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots does not accept liability for the costs associated with any errors in your confirmation email that are not due to JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots and are not brought to our attention within 5 working days of the date of that confirmation email. JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots reserves the right to correct any obvious errors in a confirmation email as soon as we become aware of them and to notify you of any corrections made.
BOOKING PROCEDURE - ROOM OR VEHICLE BOOKINGS
- When making a solo booking you accept that allocation of room & vehicle space is at JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots discretion. Although JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots shall use its reasonable endeavours to find the best ‘fit’ for you, JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots cannot always guarantee compatibility of the guests in each room or each vehicle. Where guests are not compatible, JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots will not move a guest to a different room or vehicle. Keep in mind - Guest might have to share room with same sex or opposite sex because the room and vehicle allocation is done at sole discretion of the crew.
- Incase guest is making a solo booking and the guest want to share the room or vehicle with someone who has already made another solo booking at JOL - Partywagon To Music Fest & Spots , Please write to us and crew will try its best to accomodate both the guests together.
- All guests are required to check in online. Those who do not check in online will be charged an administrative fee of EUR(€) 10 to check-in on site and may be required to complete a lengthier check- in process.
- Online check-in for tour bookings will be available 4 weeks before your scheduled event date
- Upon arrival at your base hotel , you will be required to produce the following:
- proof of identification (Passport)
- Vaccinated Passengers those who have received their 2nd or final dose of a vaccine atleast 14 days before the tour travel date - It is mandatory to show certificate of final vaccination.
- Negative COVID-19 certificate with QR Code - the current policy is that all guests are required to have a negative COVID test within 72 hrs of the event, this will need to be presented to our staff on arrival at the event. Failure to show a valid negative certificate may result in you being prevented from attending the event and not being eligible for a refund.
- This clause is subject to change and you will be provided with further information prior to your trip.
- We reserve the right to prevent a guest from attending the event who has tested positive for Coronavirus within 05 days of the event